Monday 4 June 2012

Business trip to China

Sorry I've not been as active on my blogs, I've been mega busy!
Recent events includes: finishing off making bridesmaid dresses for my friends wedding, the wedding itself (which was the most amazing day ever and she looked absolutely beautiful, shed a few tears) and straight after I had to jet off to Shanghai for a business trip!!
I've finally got some spare time to catch up on my sleep, go on Facebook and youtube (as they are banned in China!) and just relax before going back to work after the Jubilee bank holidays!

Just thought I'll share with you some snaps I took while I was away :)



This was the sign in the bath, made me laugh! haha!


One of the hotel's that I stayed in, absolutely loved it! 


One of the many bowls of noodles I had while I was there!

Hope everyone's having a good Jubilee bank holiday! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...