Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sparkly nail vanish! :)

So I thought I would share with you all this amazing glittery nail vanish that I found in Accessorize!

I don't normally buy/look at nail vanishes in Accessorize, but after watching Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) on youtube talking about the new 3D nail vanishes I had to go and investigate myself :)
I didn't actually buy the new '3D' nail vanish but I did find this colour that I really like to try out first!




I really like the fact that after having only one coat of this polish on, my nail was already full of glitter! It dries really quick and you would only need 2 coats (3 tops) to completely cover your nail in glitter!

A few days after, I was in town so I thought I'll give Accessorize a quick visit and brought myself the 3D Glitter Polish in Magic :). It's a really nice purple and I can't wait to try it on!






I have also been browsing on the internet for the new Revlon Lip Butter that everyone is raving about on Youtube. As it's still not out in the UK until March, I went on Ebay and brought one! :)


I brought the colour 'Berry Smoothie' and it looks really nice for everyday. I love that it's like a lipstick but it doesn't dry out your lips at all! Can't wait until it's out in the UK so I can try out more colours :)



2 comments:

  1. Ooh those nail polishes look so gorgeous!
    I'm also really keen to try the Revlon lip butters :) can't wait till they get released here in New Zealand xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! :) ooo hope they release the lip butters in New Zealand soon, they are lush! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...