Tuesday 26 June 2012

June Glossybox

I was really looking forward to getting this box as I know it will be waiting for me when I got back from my business trip :) When I got home, even though it was late as night and I was absolutely shattered from my flight and train journey back, I couldn't wait to open it!



Glossybox
Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush 
I was excited to see a make up brush being included with this month's box but this is a bit disappointing. It's really easy to apply products, also it feels soft on my face, it feels quite clumsy to use (if that makes sense!) It's a good size for the small pot of bronzer included in the box though.
HD Brows
HD Brows Precision Tweezers
I was excited to see this in the box as I need a new pair of tweezers! These are perfect to get the littlest hairs on your brows, absolutely love them! It's retailing at £19.95 which is a bit pricey for a pair of tweezers I would pay so I'm glad this is in my box :)
BM Beauty
Summer Warmth Bronzer
I wasn't too sure on this as I'm not a fan of powder products but when I tried it, it looked really nice! It felt really light on my face and it blends really well. I have also read on the Glossybox blog that it can be used on body and also on your nails :) 
Caudalie 
Eaux Fraiches (Zeste De Vigne)
This fragrance isn't for me! I was looking forward to spraying a refreshing scent to me but I found it quite strong and zesty. I love the packaging though as it's a good size for traveling, just wish I like the smell!
Vichy
Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick
Last but not the least, it's my favourite! I absolutely love this! As I haven't got very clear skin, this is perfect for me. You get 6 samples in different shades in this starter pack so you can pick the best colour that matches you before you buy the full product (retail at £19.00). The coverage is exactly what it says on the package, which covers minor to severe skin flaws, and it does last all day. I'm thinking of buying this in the full size but I've heard that the foundation of this is very good too so I might got for that instead :).

Overall, this is another good box. It's a shame that I didn't like the scent of the Caudalie spray as this would probably be my favourite box. 
What do you all think of yours?

xx

2 comments:

  1. my sister got this glossy box and i was so jealous! i loved the bronzer and the tweezers x so I've gone and ordered one for july! x

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo hope you'll get something much better in the July box! :) i cant wait for mine! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...