Saturday 12 May 2012

April Glossybox

Another month, another exciting Glossybox delivered to my door :)

So this month's edition is all about natural ingredients in products. I was super excited to try all the natural products in this box :)





Caudalie 
Vinosource SOS Thrist-Quenching Serum

I was really excited to try this as, even though my skin can get quite oily, I do get annoying dry patches.  After trying this for a couple of nights though, I noticed that my skin started to get a bit itchy and red. It seemed like I started to have an allergic reaction to it! Darn it! My skin has gone back to normal now so I might give it another try to see if it is this product that's causing the problem!

Inika Costmetics
 Certified Organic Eyeliner 

I've been wanting to get a brown eyeliner for a while now and I'm pleased to receive this in my glossybox. I absolutely love this, it applies so smoothy and lasts all day. The price for this is a bit steep for an eyeliner (£11.75) but I suppose you pay for the quality :)

Ayuuri
Natural Body Wash 

I was amazed to see this big bottle of shower gel in my box! This is actually the full size bottle, priced at £4.95. To be honest, after using it for a week I don't feel like this is any different to the shower gels that I normally use. I do like it though but I was expecting it to be a bit more luxurious. 

Figs & Rouge
Lip Balm


This 100% Pure, 100% Natural and 100% Organic Multipurpose balm is very hydrating and moisturising. I got the fragrance in 'Rambling Rose' which I quite like but I do feel that it's slightly overpowering after a while of it being on my lips. I have tried this on my hands as well and it works a treat! 

Kai
Perfume Oil

I absolutely love this smell!! I've been wearing this since I received the box and it lasts all day as it's oil based. I would definitely buy this in full size! This perfume is infused with hints of Gardenia, white exotic flowers: Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily and Cucumber essential oils which gives a really fresh scent. 

So what did you all get in your box and what are your thoughts? 
Hope you're all having a good weekend :) 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...