Sunday 25 June 2017

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look!

I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. Walking down different lains and onto the pier was so refreshing and it was really nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of London life.









 I loved walking around looking a little boutique shops and retro shops, so many interesting/beautiful finds in the shops that I wanted to buy! There was also the food market near the pier which had amazing smelling food, was so tempting to buy everything to eat as they all looked amazing!








 There is one shop in particular that I feel everyone need to go into when in Brighton is Snoopers Paradise. There's so many retro things to look at you can spend hours in there! There's also a black and white Photo Booth with props that you can put on to take pictures! Of course me and my sister had to have some pictures done :) 


I'm pleased that the weather wasn't too bad to walk around but it did get quite foggy in the afternoon/early evening. It looked so odd as the fog literally came out of nowhere!



For dinner, went to this lovely little tapas restaurant called Olive Grove, the staff were all lovely and the food was really good. We had a good old chit chat in there and was nice to not feel rushed. 


Brighton is definitely a place to go back again as I felt so relaxed and chilled from only 2 days away, I would highly recommend to go if you've not been :)


Where would everyone recommend to go?

Hope you'll all have a good day :) 

Cindy
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...