Sunday 24 June 2012

May Glossybox - 1st Birthday!

Wow I haven't blogged for a while!
Now I know this is verrryy late, but I don't want to miss blogging one of the boxes I received! I've been super busy lately so I do apologise for the lateness!

So it was Glossybox's first birthday, this was what I received in my box:





Noble Isle 
Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel
This shower gel is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the smell of this, definitely a luxury shower gel! This is quite pricey for the full size bottle (£20) so I'm not sure if I'll be willing to pay that.
Lolita Lempicka
L'Eau en Blanc and Si Lolita
Personally I not a huge fan of these perfume, they are too strong and flowery for my liking but if you like that kinda thing then there's are made for you!
Weleda
Face Cream/ Body Milk
When I first got this out the box, I tried to read what it said then realised it was all in German! I tried this a few times but didn't really think much to this. It was nice on the skin but the smell made me not like it as much. To me it smelt a bit medicine-y, not sure if this is just me or not!
Unique
All in One Hair Treatment 
This product claims to have 10 main benefits that the hair needs: repair for dry & damaged hair, shine & frizz control, heat protection, silkiness & smoothness, hair color protection/with UVA & UVB filters, easier brushing & ironing, incredible detangling, long-lasting hairstyle, split ends prevention and adds body. I think this is a brilliant product and I do agree with some of the claims that they made! Full size bottle of this is £13.99 which isn't bad at all, I would definitely buy this.
Let's Go Lashes
I was so pleased to see a pair of lashes in my box! I love a pair of good lashes as mine as so short, even with mascara on. I haven't tried this yet but I'm looking forward to trying it!

Overall, this is another great box, what did you think of your boxes?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

B.R.I.G.H.T.O.N

How beautiful does this look! I recently went to Brighton for a mini break with my sister as I always wanted to go to have a wander. W...